Positions Available: Technician
The Trek Bicycle Stores are one of the nation’s leading bicycle retailers. With eight locations covering South Florida, it’s easy to understand why we are a Top 10 Trek Retailer and have been voted one of America's Best Bike Shops (NBDA) since its inception.
We have openings for Bike Builders & Service Technicians. These entry level positions will be required to learn how to assemble bicycles and do minor repairs. You will work closely with members of our management team in developing your mechanical and sales skills. While these are entry-level positions, they offer tremendous room for growth for driven individuals.
What we offer:
- Excellent benefits (Retirement, paid vacations, health benefits and more)
- A fun, fast paced work environment
- Exciting career path that can lead to other opportunities
- Top-notch on-going training
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must have a passion for cycling –Road, Mountain or Tri
- Must be enthusiastic and positive
- Must have flexibility with schedule
- Must possess superior customer service skills with a sincere interest in helping people
ARE YOU THE RIGHT FIT?
Our best Bike Builders & Service Technicians are passionate about servicing our customers, have a high attention to detail, have a high-productivity level and lead by example. If you're motivated by being a member of a high performing team, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are looking to start a career in a fun, healthy industry, we'd love to hear from you.
Compensation dependent on previous experience.
Trek Bicycle Stores is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Interested candidates send your resume to TopProducer@trekbikestoreusa.com